Featured

A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7 pears from Harry and Davids gift box.One seems to have mold growing on it.

This is the 3rd time I've received pears that look like this. I quit ordering gift boxes for me, my family/friends because of this issue. I would not pay "day old" sales prices for these let alone premium prices.

Do any of their pears look like the pictures anymore?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Harry And David and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dean And Deluca that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Harry And David.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Harry And David to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments

I don't know what your weather is like there but I have had pears from them freeze in the winter from being left on the doorstep and end up looking like your picture. I called their customer service number and they quickly replaced the shipment.