Harry And David - Ad pictures of their pears, is this not false advertising?
A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7 pears from Harry and Davids gift box.One seems to have mold growing on it.
This is the 3rd time I've received pears that look like this. I quit ordering gift boxes for me, my family/friends because of this issue. I would not pay "day old" sales prices for these let alone premium prices.
Do any of their pears look like the pictures anymore?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Harry And David Pears
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment. Red #40, Blue #1,..."
- "Tattoo LARRY & Redhead in a bottle SALLY, the 2 sales people that came to my door, (I don't have a problem with tattoos or coloring your hair, just describing..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "My new pool, just set up and filled with water, this it what happened. Please review photos before you purchase a pool from this company. ..."
- "Bought a new home from Mungo and the warranty had to requested. During the intial walk through Brad, their rep made it sound like things would be taken care of...."
- "You guys allow DOGS in your restaurant ? Disgusting !!! He's sitting there licking his private parts while I eat eggs. Unbelievable, I quickly paid for..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."