Harry And David - Ad pictures of their pears, is this not false advertising?
A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7 pears from Harry and Davids gift box.One seems to have mold growing on it.
This is the 3rd time I've received pears that look like this. I quit ordering gift boxes for me, my family/friends because of this issue. I would not pay "day old" sales prices for these let alone premium prices.
Do any of their pears look like the pictures anymore?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Harry And David Pears
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "I paid for sale by owner on April 13th to mls list our house. It did not get to MLS until almost the end of the month. ..."
- "So I ordered a 157.98 dollars worth of flowers and chocolates for my mum for mother's day abs received 12 dead roses! Customer service won't answer abs the ppl in..."
- "Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product. Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash. Day two rash is much..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."