Wilmington, North Carolina
Featured

A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7 pears from Harry and Davids gift box.One seems to have mold growing on it.

This is the 3rd time I've received pears that look like this. I quit ordering gift boxes for me, my family/friends because of this issue. I would not pay "day old" sales prices for these let alone premium prices.

Do any of their pears look like the pictures anymore?

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments

I don't know what your weather is like there but I have had pears from them freeze in the winter from being left on the doorstep and end up looking like your picture. I called their customer service number and they quickly replaced the shipment.

Harry And David Fruit Arrangement Review Harry And David "...The berries are over ripened and mushy and the stems are dry. .I was on hold with customer service for 59 minutes..." Read more Harry And David Gift Basket Review Harry And David "Very disappointed in the harry and David gift package! The pears were rotten!! The replacement pears were also rotten! I used to be so excited when I saw a package..." Read more Harry And David - Received this disappointing box today! Harry And David "I left this as a comment on a review with an identical issue/experience, but I realize if I make it a review I can also include the picture. We ordered the..." Read more Harry And David - Poor Quality  of fruit. Impossible to  get ahold  of. Harry And David "On December 16, 2016 we received a holiday package of various munchies and pears. Now, to be honest, when my husband and I saw that the package was from Harry..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Lifecell - Re:NOT GIVING SAMPLE Lifecell "I tried a few times it kept declining my card which is good but instead of giving me the stuff for $4.25 it was trying to take $189.00.Then finally it..." Read more