Harry And David - Chocolate Covered Ripoff
The package arrived beautifully wrapped, complete with nice tote bag and ice pack to keep strawberries frozen.Upon opening the 4 beautifully wrapped boxes each containing 6 covered strawberries they found them scattered about in the box with the chocolate cracked and pealed off the strawberries with pieces of chocolate everywhere.
I have contacted Harry & David and attached a picture.
While unsightly to look at, the strawberries I am told were good.
I won't be ordering from Harry & David again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Harry And David Deluxe Chocolate Covered Strawberry Medley
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "Door Dash made changes to their app due to ethical issues with the pricing. they were jacking up the prices of each item you selected. now they are separating these..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."