Harry And David - Chocolate Covered Ripoff
The package arrived beautifully wrapped, complete with nice tote bag and ice pack to keep strawberries frozen.Upon opening the 4 beautifully wrapped boxes each containing 6 covered strawberries they found them scattered about in the box with the chocolate cracked and pealed off the strawberries with pieces of chocolate everywhere.
I have contacted Harry & David and attached a picture.
While unsightly to look at, the strawberries I am told were good.
I won't be ordering from Harry & David again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Harry And David Deluxe Chocolate Covered Strawberry Medley
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Why the *** foodpanda not taking any action to these worst restaurants. Smelly old food, no taste, Burnt spices. Old used food as a dahi. Not providing bills. "pantasteic" is a..."
- "Dayum, You fked up. Been in Business long? What would you have done if Hillary won? Big sign out front saying, If you voted Trump And try to eat here. we will spit..."
- "Yes our son send a package to us. With a cheese slicer. It was broken in half. We got from our son Dale A Natt from Florida. To us 1232..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."