1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a gift containing pears many weeks ago to be delivered to my friend for her birthday.

When the gift didn't arrive on time (by 11/20), I called and found the gift was sitting in Fed Ex. I called the office, they apologized and said they would get it there on 11/22 and took away my shipping charge. 11/22 went by and no gift. called again and complained here.

Additionally, Fed EX sent a new tracker saying delivery now by 11/27. Called H&D again and they said package would be delivered but I'd be refunded full price of gift. Well, it arrived today 11/25 instead and the pears were moldy, brown, old and soft!! Phone H&D again.Spoke to a supervisor - Kim - she said no new replacement would be sent as we were refunded.

Problem? Horrific, ghoulish product, disgusting and delivered as a GIFT!!!

If I don't get satisfaction immediately I will post publicly with photographs of the detestable pears and terrible service. I will post on my site, send a message to all of my 4,200 friends and because I also work on radio and in print, I will make a point of informing the public not to buy from Harry and David or any sister organization.

Review about: Harry And David Fruit Arrangement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service and a supervisor named kim.

Comments