Do not waste your time and money ordering from Harry & David.I ordered a Christmas gift box for colleagues on 12/10/16, with a guaranteed delivery date of 12/191/16.

The package did not arrive. When I contacted customer service, there was a 34 minute wait time. When a customer service agent finally arrived, she could not tell me what happened to the gift box.

Then, she put me on hold, after 10 minutes, I hung up- a total of 44 minutes on hold.By the way, they have no way of determining if the package is delivered to the write person/people, because they do not require a signature for deliveries I will never order from Harry & David again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of harry and david shipping service. Harry And David needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harry and david shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harry And David. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dean And Deluca.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments