I ordered my gifts to be shipped on 12/08 to arrive by 12/15. They were all sent to business clients.

Harry and David shipped out on 12/07 which caused the gifts to arrive on a Sat. When I called customer service (they were all at the post office where I would have to pick up and deliver), I stayed on hold for over an hour. After 3.5 hours (their phone cut off, put me on hold, etc.), it was determined that I could pay extra for them to resend correctly. Also, in my profile the tracking numbers were all linked incorrectly even though they were entered correctly.

It showed my orders going to the wrong addresses.

If the gift is for an important client, etc. it would be best to use another company with more professionalism and organization.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harry And David Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Astoria, New York, United States #1255248

Seeing similar problem. HD shipped a different oroductvthan I ordered, the product received is worthless, and customer service is nonexistent. They used to be good but now aee owned by investment bankers who think it's cool to suck the life out of consumers.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1255008

In addition to the above, two of my orders were lost (however, they charged my credit card). They could find no order history or charge made even though I gave them order number, date they charged my card and amount.

The only solution was to call my bank and tell them it is an unauthorized charge??? No offer to resend or replace the gifts that were supposed to be sent over a week ago.