Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 15, 2016

On to day 3 with Harry and David.Got up very early to call Customer svc and get thru...and did!

Actually got to speak again to supervisor Cindy. That's where the fun ends. Cindy tells me they know now that they double charged me.

She still doesn't understand they've charged 2 different cards.

Finally get this thru to her and ask that H & D send me confirmation that I will be refunded for one charge and which card that refund will be sent to. Can't do that. Then give me the name and number of someone who can. She can't do that.

I am to take her word for it that H & D will magically resolve everything.

No. Not good enuff. So I searched and found the CEO on linkedIn & forwarded all the emails to him...Craig Johnson.

Do I expect action?

But there is ample documentation of all my attempts to get my money back.Judge Judy will have no trouble understanding the problem.

Original review posted by user Dec 14, 2016

For 2 days and multiple calls and emails, and conversations with customer rep Cheryl and supervisor Cindy, I still have been double billed for one order and can't get H & D to refund.Impossible to reach by phone without 25+ min wait.

After waiting 9 min a second time I was cut off. Emails are not being answered. It's an on-going nightmare. I've personally gone to my bank where both a debit and credit card are issued to me.

Ms. Blakeney at the bank confirms both charges to my account. For her to refuse payment will take 30 days. For H & D to refund my money takes a week.

If only I could get them.

Folks, steer clear of Harry and David.They put the Grinch in the season.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of harry and david customer care from Harry And David. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Harry And David to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dean And Deluca. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harry And David for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments