As I have done with no problem for the last 4 years, I ordered a gift basket for my mother, and another one for my grandmother for Christmas.I placed one order to be shipped to two different addresses.

I ordered on Dec 12. I noticed on Dec 13, while looking at my bank account that I was billed twice. The first time was the day I ordered, the second was the next day Dec 13. I check on line to make sure it was only ordered once, and it was.

There is no tracking info, other than shipped Dec 12 to arrive on or before Dec 14. I called customer service. I chose #4 on the menu "for other questions" I got a recording that basically said please hold for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the customer service rep answers, and I say that I placed an order the day before and was double billed.

He tells me he isn't trained to handle the situation, and asks if he could transfer me to someone else. I said fine. I just ended up back at #1 place an order #2 Help using our website #3 find out where your order is. #4 other questions Chose 4 again, and got please wait 15 min.

Your patience is appreciated. I hung up and sent an email instead. Gave the order number and that I was double billed. Two days later, and no response to the email.

Checked tracking online again. That info is not available please try again later. Tried later. The order is there, saying it should be delivered on or before the 14th.

Today is the 15th. No email or thank you call from Mom or Grandma. So I'm pretty sure that not only was I billed twice, it also never shipped. I call again.

This time I chose option #3 find out where your order is. Got recording saying thank you for your patience please wait 10 minutes. At exactly 10 minutes the call was disconnected.

Do not order from these people.I'm very disappointed, because everything has always been great in the past.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "ship my order and refund $66.28 for the double billing or cancel order and refund $132.56" as the author lost $133. The author is overall dissatisfied with Harry And David. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dean And Deluca that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Harry And David.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Harry And David to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments