Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 23

The day after I contacted Harry and David customer support, I got a call back from customer service rep "Ruby".I don't think anyone there realizes that a shipping time of two weeks is too long for fruit to be packed in a box without it spoiling...unless temps are very low the whole route.

Also the orders go to UPS first and are eventually handed off to USPS. I did not choose to get replacement fruit.

I asked for a partial credit for the number of rotted oranges-- and that was readily given.I would have been embarrassed if I had sent this as a gift, lucky it was for home use.

Update by user Feb 22

I don't know what the monetary value of six bad oranges would be. I put '6' on the value of loss line. My concern was not their cost, it was that I have that many bad ones.

Original review posted by user Feb 22

I received my order of Harry and David Honeybell mineolas today.I placed the order on Feb 7th of 2018.

They arrived packaged in a large box today , Feb 22, 2018. As I was unpacking them to put in the fridge and started noticing moldy ones. I counted six fruits that had squishy feeling places...as if they froze, then un-thawed and then started to mold. My order total was 56.99 for two trays.

I would have been happy with the price if f they had not sent me moldy ones.

Makes me wonder if they sent my order to a grower two weeks ago (who packed them in the shipping box immediately) and left it sit for a week before shipping? It is winter here in Ohio so they would have been on the cool side once they came North.

The reason for my order through the HArry and David Website was because what Cushmans offered through QVC sold out after I ordered from them.THAT fruit, the QVC batch, did not suffer from these moldy ones.

Review about: Harry And David Honeybell Tangelo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Ease of use of the website.

I didn't like: Some of the fruit was moldy.

Harry and David have been slipping for some time.We are gifted with the annual "fruit of the month " program each Christmas and have had lots of problems with the often overpriced merchandise.