I run a a business so for the sake of time this will be very brief. I have spent the better part of two (2) hours on the phone (mostly on hold) after being lied to last week by a Harry & David customer service rep.

regarding a refund on packages that did NOT make it to my clients by the specified time. A H&D customer service rep. today told they'd credit me the same amount the rep. told me last week.

After being placed on hold for over one hour and forty minutes, a supervisor gets on the phone and put me on hold several more times, doesn't issue me the credit told to me by two H&D customer service reps. She said another supervisor was going to call me back some time. UNBELIEVABLE! I've wasted most of my morning and precious time with liars and cheats.

Lesson learned.

As a business owner, I will tell you this is the WORST experience I have had with another business. Do yourself a favor and order a gift from anybody else, CERTAINLY NOT pathetic harry & david.

This person wrote the review about Harry And David. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Harry And David to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dean And Deluca. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harry And David and harry and david customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments