Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Do not order from this company! I spent almost $75.00 on a gift for my son.

The gift was ordered on12/10, shipped on 12/12 arrived at FEDX ground on 12/14. They don't deliver to the home, instead take it to the post office to deliver! Cheapskates! Now it is Christmas Eve, 2 weeks after shipment of perishable items and gift has not arrived at my son's home.

Now they will have no Christmas gift from me! I emailed and called customer service and still nothing has been done! Such a disappointment. Even if the box arrives, the fruit and food will be over two weeks old and sitting in Florida for almost two weeks!

Who wants that for a Christmas gift! This company stinks!

Do not buy from them! Caren

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). cslawren is overall dissatisfied with Harry And David. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dean And Deluca that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Harry And David.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Harry And David to other companies on our site.

Comments