Turnaround Time

Very surprised given the "name" of Harry & David. DO NOT ORDER from them!

I made an order for an office delivery on 12/16. Confirmation of my order delivery was made by 12/23. This did not occur. I informed customer service and was advised by an arrogant little boy that their internal system said delivery by 12/25 (even though I was specifically looking at my order that stated 12/23 - aside from the fact that this was noted as an office delivery...

and Christmas was on a Sunday). That's actually fraud and deceptive business practices, but I digress. The patronizing, arrogant boy than advised me that someone in the office can always pick it up at Fed Ex next week. Really????

When I advised this boy (picture a 20 something who probably expects free college tuition, etc), that this suggestion is totally unreasonable and unprofessional inasmuch as this is a business gift, his reply was... "is it?" Pathetic!

I advised Wells Fargo of a non-payment and advised H&D to re-route this useless gift now back to their office. As a side note, I still have not received a courtesy reply to two emails sent regarding this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of harry and david shipping service. Harry And David needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harry and david shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harry And David. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dean And Deluca.

Comments