Turnaround Time

Very surprised given the "name" of Harry & David. DO NOT ORDER from them!

I made an order for an office delivery on 12/16. Confirmation of my order delivery was made by 12/23. This did not occur. I informed customer service and was advised by an arrogant little boy that their internal system said delivery by 12/25 (even though I was specifically looking at my order that stated 12/23 - aside from the fact that this was noted as an office delivery...

and Christmas was on a Sunday). That's actually fraud and deceptive business practices, but I digress. The patronizing, arrogant boy than advised me that someone in the office can always pick it up at Fed Ex next week. Really????

When I advised this boy (picture a 20 something who probably expects free college tuition, etc), that this suggestion is totally unreasonable and unprofessional inasmuch as this is a business gift, his reply was... "is it?" Pathetic!

I advised Wells Fargo of a non-payment and advised H&D to re-route this useless gift now back to their office. As a side note, I still have not received a courtesy reply to two emails sent regarding this issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harry And David Shipping Service.

Comments