The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment.
Red #40, Blue #1, Blue #2, titanium dioxide from one bag of chocolates.
Who wants to eat these chemical dyes? - they do nothing for the flavor.
At least, Harry and David, you inform people that they are getting a dose of chemical dyes when the poor customer believes that they are getting a serving of "the finest ingredients".
I looked briefly at the dried fruit plate and saw that there was another assortment of chemical dyes, plus a few chemical preservatives thrown in.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- stop using chemical dyes in their products
- Product or service
- Harry And David Dried Fruit Tray
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Not once but twice I received a gift of pears that were tragic to look at: black spots, scabbed skins (perhaps a plant disease), shriveled up - the second time..."
- "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..."
- "Was a Florida Verizon customer. Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site. Attempt to connect to subscribed channels..."
- "Awful talked to a manger today told him how disappointed I was and he did nothing this place is just like all the rest OSI company's taking short cuts..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."