The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment.
Red #40, Blue #1, Blue #2, titanium dioxide from one bag of chocolates.
Who wants to eat these chemical dyes? - they do nothing for the flavor.
At least, Harry and David, you inform people that they are getting a dose of chemical dyes when the poor customer believes that they are getting a serving of "the finest ingredients".
I looked briefly at the dried fruit plate and saw that there was another assortment of chemical dyes, plus a few chemical preservatives thrown in.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- stop using chemical dyes in their products
- Product or service
- Harry And David Dried Fruit Tray
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A gift from our realtor and I think the picture pretty much says it all but in case you can't tell, big dents and bruises in 5 of the 7..."
- "My sister sent us a box of their "premium" "gourmet" pears for xmas. The pears were simply oversized Bartletts that arrived bruised, blackened and scabrous. Then another box mysteriously arrive..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "You bought it, it's yours. No returns allowed even when merchandise is damaged. Buy your stuff the good old fashioned way, in a store! Nightstand has defective interior metal plate..."
- "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..."
- "I took my car in for 4 new Michelin tires and an alignment. They had 4 of the correct size tires when I left my car, but after I picked..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."