The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment.
Red #40, Blue #1, Blue #2, titanium dioxide from one bag of chocolates.
Who wants to eat these chemical dyes? - they do nothing for the flavor.
At least, Harry and David, you inform people that they are getting a dose of chemical dyes when the poor customer believes that they are getting a serving of "the finest ingredients".
I looked briefly at the dried fruit plate and saw that there was another assortment of chemical dyes, plus a few chemical preservatives thrown in.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- stop using chemical dyes in their products
- Product or service
- Harry And David Dried Fruit Tray
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On December 16, 2016 we received a holiday package of various munchies and pears. Now, to be honest, when my husband and I saw that the package was from Harry..."
- "Very disappointed in the harry and David gift package! The pears were rotten!! The replacement pears were also rotten! I used to be so excited when I saw a package..."
- "Worse experience Ever!!!!!!!!!! I have never had this bad of an experience with Door Dash. I understand they would call and notify you before but this time was really bad. I..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Was a Florida Verizon customer. Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site. Attempt to connect to subscribed channels..."
- "You bought it, it's yours. No returns allowed even when merchandise is damaged. Buy your stuff the good old fashioned way, in a store! Nightstand has defective interior metal plate..."
- "Lies, lies, lies, + bs, more, lies and topped off with yea u guessed it L I E S. This site has asked me to enter at least 100 words I'm..."