After getting H&D catalogs in the mail for years my wife and I decided to order a gift for our new neighbors.We paid extra to "guarantee" delivery by Christmas.

Christmas Day came and went and our neighbors never got the gift. We called H&D only to be told that the delivery was cancelled and did we want to reschedule?! HUH! No phone call!

No email! Nothing! They refunded the guarantee charge and another 10% so we rescheduled the delivery for January 3rd. At 7:45 am on the 3rd my wife received an email saying that the item we ordered was no longer available and did we want to order something else!

UH, NO!

We want our $$$$$ back!Needless to day we will never even try to order again from H&D and when the next catalog comes it's going right in the trash!

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments

Medford, Oregon, United States #769474

Please accept our apologies for the unfortunate circumstances that have occurred.Providing the highest quality service to our customers is very important to us.

We wish to have the opportunity to make amends.

Please email social@harryanddavid.com with your order details at your earliest convenience.We look forward to hearing from you soon.