I ordered a large gift basket in mid-February.It was ordered to be delivered under normal shipping methods.

After three weeks with no word from the recipient, we reached out to the recipient and was told nothing ever was received. I called H & D and was told the address was incomplete. I reviewed the order with the representative, the address was correct. They agreed to send it out again.

What really bothers me is, no one contacted me to let us know they had a delivery issue. How many people assume the people they send gifts to are just rude by not thanking them. When in fact they never received the item. H & D should have contacted us, giving us the option of a credit back to our account or resend the gift.

Instead they ignore and hope no one notices.

They know when a shipment fails.This is very poor service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of harry and david gift basket. Harry And David needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harry and david gift basket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harry And David. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dean And Deluca.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments

They did the same thing to my daughter who ordered me a Mother's Day gift that never arrived.When she called they said it was a payment issue but never notified her.

She reordered and a week later I found a warm melted box of chocolate covered strawberries on my porch.

They were delivered that day in that shape.What a lousy company.