My family and I have used Harry and David many, many times over the years for gifts of individual boxes of fruit to Fruit of the Month Club.This year (2013) I ordered several Fruit of the Month Clubs for family, as well as an extra box of pears for a family member who was flying in on short notice.
The box of pears had a guaranteed delivery date no later than December 24. Christmas Eve came and went with no box of pears and no gift for our guest. my husband and I are very disappointed and somewhat embarrassed. Either don't guarantee delivery so that people can make other gift arrangements, or, if the problem lies with FedEx (I have no idea where the problem originates - that shouldn't really be the customer's concern), use a shipping carrier who is actually able to deliver by the date you guarantee to your customers.
Surely, Harry and David has been in business long enough to have figured this out by now.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "A man pulled up by our house in a white van and claimed to have leftover steaks From his deliveries. He offered a cheap rate of $1 50.00 bought the..."
- "I left this as a comment on a review with an identical issue/experience, but I realize if I make it a review I can also include the picture. We ordered the..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "I have a foot and hand fungus I got at a nail shop Sept 3,2016 I went to the E.R on Sept 10, I need a referral from my P.C..."