Harry And David - NOT delivered on time for Christmas as promised
My family and I have used Harry and David many, many times over the years for gifts of individual boxes of fruit to Fruit of the Month Club.This year (2013) I ordered several Fruit of the Month Clubs for family, as well as an extra box of pears for a family member who was flying in on short notice.
The box of pears had a guaranteed delivery date no later than December 24. Christmas Eve came and went with no box of pears and no gift for our guest. my husband and I are very disappointed and somewhat embarrassed. Either don't guarantee delivery so that people can make other gift arrangements, or, if the problem lies with FedEx (I have no idea where the problem originates - that shouldn't really be the customer's concern), use a shipping carrier who is actually able to deliver by the date you guarantee to your customers.
Surely, Harry and David has been in business long enough to have figured this out by now.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "Had a order arrive two days ago it was all chicolate and cheeses and meats to find out ut had all melted, this was for christmas eve and christmas call..."
- "Dayum, You fked up. Been in Business long? What would you have done if Hillary won? Big sign out front saying, If you voted Trump And try to eat here. we will spit..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."