Harry And David - NOT delivered on time for Christmas as promised
My family and I have used Harry and David many, many times over the years for gifts of individual boxes of fruit to Fruit of the Month Club.This year (2013) I ordered several Fruit of the Month Clubs for family, as well as an extra box of pears for a family member who was flying in on short notice.
The box of pears had a guaranteed delivery date no later than December 24. Christmas Eve came and went with no box of pears and no gift for our guest. my husband and I are very disappointed and somewhat embarrassed. Either don't guarantee delivery so that people can make other gift arrangements, or, if the problem lies with FedEx (I have no idea where the problem originates - that shouldn't really be the customer's concern), use a shipping carrier who is actually able to deliver by the date you guarantee to your customers.
Surely, Harry and David has been in business long enough to have figured this out by now.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Very disappointed in the harry and David gift package! The pears were rotten!! The replacement pears were also rotten! I used to be so excited when I saw a package..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."