1.6
Additional Fees

I ordered on line to have a wine box with 2 bottles shipped to Wisconsin for a wedding gift. Two days later after order was accepted and payment was accepted I receive an email and a phone call from customer service asking me for birthdates to make sure I was over 21 ok, told it will be shipped now.

Then I get a phone call from not sure who but from the 541 area code telling me that because of the Wisconsin strict liquor laws etc that it is not possible to ship wine from Harry & David, although their website indicates which states they cannot ship to Wisconsin was not listed. I cancelled the order and of course lost 3 days shipping time so wedding gift will be late. Strangely the 3 other companies I contacted told me there is no problem shipping wine to Wisconsin and the order was placed and arrived.

So unclear if Harry and David for some reason just didn't want to complete this order and made it up or is it just incompetence, because the reason they gave not to send and cancel the order clearly does not exist. safe to say I would never deal with this company again nor would I recommend them to anyone

Product or Service Mentioned: Harry And David Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Cancelled for no reason.

Comments

#1421989

I also am surprised at how spicy and salty the soup mix is. It's dinner for tonight but not sure there will be anyone able to eat it. Have to say I am very disappointed since I added extra vegetables and expensive beef.