I William Hughes, a regular Harry and David Customer signed up again to send Vivian Otteman fruit each month. For the first money I purchased an extra gift box. As you can see in her message back to me, the pears did not meet your usual standards.

Original Message-----

From: Vivian Otteman

To: 'William Hughes'

Sent: Thu, Jun 2, 2016 8:47 am

Subject: From Viv - about the gift box from Harry and David

Think you should know that 3 of the 4 pears are rotten…this is the first time this has happened. Maybe you can let them know…it’s up to you.

Also in the box,- popcorn, german chocolate brownies, nuts, and lemon crème shortbreads….beautifully presented – it was lovely – the picture didn’t do it justice.

I’ve eaten one German chocolate brownie – that is all – but I am salivating as I write this.

Off to PEO for most of the day.

Luv,

viv

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of harry and david gift basket from Harry And David. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Harry And David to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rotten fruit. Author liked the most customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dean And Deluca. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harry And David for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments

William, I think both you and Vivian are adorable.I hope Harry and David makes this right.

You posted this on a general Internet site.I suggest you call Harry and David.