Harry And David - Rotten Fruit Sent. Poor Quality Control

The quality control at Harry and David has really gone downhill. Today, when I opened the latest box, I noticed that the pears were all rotted and mold was beginning to form. Any company that thinks that sort of product is acceptable, is not a company I will do business with in the future.

I did alert Harry and David's customer service to the issue but have not heard back. The company is apparently no longer family owned and the company that bought Harry and David just do not care.

Before you buy, do your research and read all the reviews. I wish I had done so.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 12, 2015 #957495 New York, New York

My mother sent me a 3-fruit combination at Christmas. The pears were inedible, the oranges were rotting and the apples were fine (but unexciting). I had to tell my mother that Harry and David were not delivering quality anymore.....in fact ...much worse than the local grocer. I got replacement fruit and one of the four boxes was rotting. This is epidemic with the company now.

0 0 Reply

Jan 23, 2015 #935115 Faisalabad, Punjab Province

James . I agree that Janice `s storry is flabbergasting, last friday I got a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz S-class since I been bringin in $5610 this - four weeks past and would you believe, ten-grand last-month . it's realy the nicest job I've ever done . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away started to bring in minimum $70... per hour . view http://www.homejobs9.com/

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Harry And David. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Harry And David.
Filing a new complaint about