Harry And David - Rotten Fruit Sent. Poor Quality Control
The quality control at Harry and David has really gone downhill. Today, when I opened the latest box, I noticed that the pears were all rotted and mold was beginning to form. Any company that thinks that sort of product is acceptable, is not a company I will do business with in the future.
I did alert Harry and David's customer service to the issue but have not heard back. The company is apparently no longer family owned and the company that bought Harry and David just do not care.
Before you buy, do your research and read all the reviews. I wish I had done so.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Royal Riviera Pears
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "I received an email notifying me that there was a "glitch" and i was charged repeatedly for 5 minutes, continuously. That was last Friday. Today, it's Tuesday, no status, no..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a nice flower bouquet to be delivered to my wife on our anniversary as I was going to be out of town. By 6pm, they still had..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."