Featured

The quality control at Harry and David has really gone downhill. Today, when I opened the latest box, I noticed that the pears were all rotted and mold was beginning to form. Any company that thinks that sort of product is acceptable, is not a company I will do business with in the future.

I did alert Harry and David's customer service to the issue but have not heard back. The company is apparently no longer family owned and the company that bought Harry and David just do not care.

Before you buy, do your research and read all the reviews. I wish I had done so.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of royal riviera pears from Harry And David and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Harry And David to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dean And Deluca. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harry And David for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #957495

My mother sent me a 3-fruit combination at Christmas.The pears were inedible, the oranges were rotting and the apples were fine (but unexciting).

I had to tell my mother that Harry and David were not delivering quality anymore.....in fact ...much worse than the local grocer.

I got replacement fruit and one of the four boxes was rotting.This is epidemic with the company now.

deandrabelle
Faisalabad, Punjab Province , Pakistan #935115

James .I agree that Janice `s storry is flabbergasting, last friday I got a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz S-class since I been bringin in $5610 this - four weeks past and would you believe, ten-grand last-month .

it's realy the nicest job I've ever done . I started this 4 months ago and pretty much straight away started to bring in minimum $70...

per hour .view http://www.homejobs9.com/