2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Received a gift of pears, sausage, cheese for Christmas.Pears were rotten and leaking fluid in the box.

After 4 email exchanges with their customer service, I finally replied that this was way more work than was worth for a replacement of a few dollars worth of pears. It seems that if they can't find your order in their system of millions of orders, their "best guarantee in the business" doesn't apply.

I didn't realize there was such a large black market for counterfeit H&D boxes full of identically packaged cheese, sausage and crackers.I will certainly keep this in mind when shopping for gifts myself in the future.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of harry and david pear. Harry And David needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harry and david pear in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harry And David. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dean And Deluca.

Comments

Sent $150 basket to family. They were very dissapointed. Never again.

I got some not quite this bad bad absolutely unsatisfatory. I can't tell the friend I sent them, "Thanks for the garbage." Don't even consider sending these to anyone who you want to send a gift too.