Featured Not resolved

The four Photos below tell it all! A box of Harry and David Dark Chocolate Truffles ordered for Valentine gift!

All melted together! Green parts! Edges white and crumbly!! Over $40, ordered directly from their own website!

Sent photos to them and asked for refund, but NO candy replacement! Perhaps their candy making-shop is filthy. My husband had torn off price on the back, so not sure if it had an expiration date on it.

Hope we have no problem getting a refund back. They should be investigated by the Food and Drug Administration to be sure they are operating an clean operation.

Review about: Harry And David Chocolate.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Unfit to eat old old old old melted together crumbly candy.

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1290088

it probably melted in the delivery truck. I really don't think they put it in the box like that.

Not to mention there is no time for the federal govt to investigate about a box of chocolates. Do you not read the news?

Trump is in office, Russian war ships are circling off our coast, children and being help captive at pizza places and abused. The world has gone to *** in a hand basket.

ughcandy
to Anonymous #1290167

I agree about FDA, but..we have received food items in mail before and they did not melt -- winter 38 degrees here and it came from Oregon!! The fact that the edges were white indicate it was old dark chocolate that was crumbly and white!