Harry And David - Service, quality, and refusal to correct
Update added by user Feb 01, 2015
After multiple attempts by Harry and David to blame the condition of the pears on weather I got a partial refund for them and for the lobster dinner i ordered.I would still advise caution when doing business with them and that they consider the multiple complaints and provide quality as advertised.
The steaks were brown yet frozen and the lobster tails were frozen and a grade lower than my grocery store provides. The dinner was thrown out. The gift basket products were worse than low grade products from cheese to meat to popcorn.
They appear to be selling cheap food with a ribbon for a huge premium.Thats all it is.
Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2015
I recommend that consumers review these posts before ordering anything from this company.I order a lobster dinner for four with express delivery fee added.
I had other items scheduled for delivery on the 31st. Instead of expressing, yet accepting the money, my dinner was NOT express and arrived with other items and after my guests left. I have no use for this dinner outside of promised delivery as i am one person now.
The "world-class" pears they brag about were worse than i can find in a cheap supermarket and not worth the price (see attahced photo). I was told the quality was weather related and offered a gift certificate!
The cheese made us sick and was inedible, as was the sausage and nuts. Instead of accepting feedback and making efforts to ensure satisfaction as the website promises, they seek to blame others and continue to operate at status quo.
They clearly dont care about customer satisfaction and are falsely advertising promises they refuse to deliver upon.Stay away from this company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality was sickening
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fruit Basket
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "We purchased a used pool and needed a new liner in order to have it installed at our place. I went out of my way to do some research..."
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."