Harry And David - Service, quality, and refusal to correct

93 of 127 Harry And David reviews

Update added by user Feb 01, 2015

After multiple attempts by Harry and David to blame the condition of the pears on weather I got a partial refund for them and for the lobster dinner i ordered.I would still advise caution when doing business with them and that they consider the multiple complaints and provide quality as advertised.

The steaks were brown yet frozen and the lobster tails were frozen and a grade lower than my grocery store provides. The dinner was thrown out. The gift basket products were worse than low grade products from cheese to meat to popcorn.

They appear to be selling cheap food with a ribbon for a huge premium.Thats all it is.

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2015

I recommend that consumers review these posts before ordering anything from this company.I order a lobster dinner for four with express delivery fee added.

I had other items scheduled for delivery on the 31st. Instead of expressing, yet accepting the money, my dinner was NOT express and arrived with other items and after my guests left. I have no use for this dinner outside of promised delivery as i am one person now.

The "world-class" pears they brag about were worse than i can find in a cheap supermarket and not worth the price (see attahced photo). I was told the quality was weather related and offered a gift certificate!

The cheese made us sick and was inedible, as was the sausage and nuts. Instead of accepting feedback and making efforts to ensure satisfaction as the website promises, they seek to blame others and continue to operate at status quo.

They clearly dont care about customer satisfaction and are falsely advertising promises they refuse to deliver upon.Stay away from this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
93 of 127 Harry And David reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Harry And David. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Harry And David.
Filing a new complaint about
×