Harry And David - Service, quality, and refusal to correct
Update added by user Feb 01, 2015
After multiple attempts by Harry and David to blame the condition of the pears on weather I got a partial refund for them and for the lobster dinner i ordered.I would still advise caution when doing business with them and that they consider the multiple complaints and provide quality as advertised.
The steaks were brown yet frozen and the lobster tails were frozen and a grade lower than my grocery store provides. The dinner was thrown out. The gift basket products were worse than low grade products from cheese to meat to popcorn.
They appear to be selling cheap food with a ribbon for a huge premium.Thats all it is.
Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2015
I recommend that consumers review these posts before ordering anything from this company.I order a lobster dinner for four with express delivery fee added.
I had other items scheduled for delivery on the 31st. Instead of expressing, yet accepting the money, my dinner was NOT express and arrived with other items and after my guests left. I have no use for this dinner outside of promised delivery as i am one person now.
The "world-class" pears they brag about were worse than i can find in a cheap supermarket and not worth the price (see attahced photo). I was told the quality was weather related and offered a gift certificate!
The cheese made us sick and was inedible, as was the sausage and nuts. Instead of accepting feedback and making efforts to ensure satisfaction as the website promises, they seek to blame others and continue to operate at status quo.
They clearly dont care about customer satisfaction and are falsely advertising promises they refuse to deliver upon.Stay away from this company!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality was sickening
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fruit Basket
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "...This was supposed to be part of a Christmas gift for my parents!..."
- "Palais Royal sold your star assorted truffles; lot: 24361. Could not find an expiration date on the box. Bought some of your candy, in Bay city, TX today, but they..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "As I buyer of auto from this organization, Texas Auto Solutions I urge you extreme caution.The owner /or/ manager and a repair employee sold a vehicle with serious problem codes..."
- "Don't waste your time or money. I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the..."
- "I opened a can of Wolf brand Chili No Beans dated July 2017 and it had mold in it. I'm 50 years of age and I have been eating Wolf..."