They have 3 problems:

1. It takes them 3 days after you place order to actually being in the system.

2. Updates are terrible. When time matters, there is no update.

3. Could not link the address list to online account.

4. Customer service is clueless on where the items are, if they are delivered or not.

5. They do not disclose that item is being sent by SmartPost where in Fedex transfers to local USPS, which tried to deliver to a business at 7:45 PM in the evening!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Harry And David. The most disappointing about harry and david online order at Harry And David was agent or the customer rep Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dean And Deluca that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Harry And David.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Harry And David to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Comments